Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Official "Hi"

Just thought it would be good to introduce myself and say "Hi" to all the people that
are going to read my blog (i hope). So here goes...
Hi all,
My name is Justin Barley
and i am a freelancing journalist.
I was born in the UK but since 2004 I've been living in Bulgaria.
I should tell you that this is a nice small country with beautiful nature.
So far I've traveled around the country a bit and there's a lot of
awesome places to see here - caves, waterfalls , mountains + a sea.
So what more could a man want?
Gorgeous women, beautiful mountains, sea coast, warm weather - and all of this is packed in
111 000 square kilometers. Life is cheap (for the UK standards).
If you have any questions feel free to ask.
I will gladly answer.
Best Regards
Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please people don`t spam.
This blog is moderated. No spam will be allowed.